Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Victory may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
Victory may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your personal information through the website or Facebook or LinkedIn as candidates for job positions. We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to the objectives identified above. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Victory collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. It may also be used to contact you if you have submitted your information as a candidate for job positions.
Victory may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Victory and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Victory does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Victory may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis or to provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Victory, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Victory may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Victory or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Victory; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Victory, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
Victory secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Victory uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as your contact information) is transmitted, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Victory does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Victory welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. You can also contact Victory if you would like your information removed from the database.
Victory Construction and Refrigeration LLC.
4771 Fox Street
Denver, Colorado 80216
Effective as of May 15, 2021